Saturday, June 2, 2012

Third Birthday Party #2

Well I am such a lucky boy that I got to have a second birthday party on Tuesday, my actual birthday, with my friends Joseph and Caitlin, and their parents of course. Joseph's mom has babysat me and Peter a lot and his dad works with my dad, and Caitlin, who just turned 3 in March, is a longtime friend. Her mom works with my mom. We had pizza and Mom made mini donuts and frosted them with left over frosting from my first party. They were really good! (We just had donuts today too with the frosting still from the party. It's the gift that keeps on giving! Thanks Grandma Radzak for getting a ton of frosting from your bakery!!)



Peter is enjoying all the parties too. I am pretty sure he likes cake as much as I do!

After dinner we all went out to play in the dirt. Poor Caitlin had to borrow my clothes since she came to the party in a pretty dress. Well Caitlin, it is a boy party, always expect dirt to be involved!

Caitlin stands king of the mountain! Or queen I suppose.
 
Me and Joseph take turns mowing the yard. Then we headed inside to open presents. I got CandyLand and markers and paints and a giant paper pad. So many great things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment