Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Farewell to Uncle Mike's Cabin

We spent our last weekend up at Uncle Mike's cabin. We had a really good time and even got to go swimming! It was so nice out, all three days we were there. And of course we had to make on last visit to Mineview in the Sky in Virginia, where they have a couple really, really big mining trucks for us to look at. 


See me, way down there!

Auntie Linda caught the one and only fish of the weekend. A big 29 inch walleye! Good job Linda!

Hannah's not afraid to touch the fish either.

Jack brought some super fun water guns. I need to get my own, these were great!

Daddy and I went tubing and had a blast!

Taking a break inside to eat a popsicle. Can you guess what flavor??

Peter tries to tickle a sleepy Jack.

Our attempt at a family picture. Of course I am the only one shying away behind Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment