Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lovely Month of June

We have been having so much fun this June now that the weather is nice and warm. We went to play at our friend Josie's house. He has lots of toys that we don't. We went for a hike in the woods and then played with all the fun toys.


This is really neat and I hope Dad makes one for me! It is a water table with lots of boats and cups. My friend is standing beside me- he just turned 2 years old.
 Grandma came up for a visit a couple weeks ago. We went down to Canal Park and got popcorn and ice cream cones! We saw 2 ships and fire engine, all which when they blew their horns, Peter cried. Poor Petey. I am getting tougher now, and it doesn't bother me as much.


 How hard do you think it is to get 2 boys and a Grandma together for a picture?? The answer is very hard.

Peter and I busy typing away on the keyboard.

I got paints from my friend Caitlin for my birthday, and I really like to finger paint, and arm paint too!

No comments:

Post a Comment