Saturday, June 2, 2012

I am Three!!!

I am now 3 years old! I had my birthday party on Saturday, May 19, even though I didn't officially turn 3 until Tuesday May 22 at 6:30 pm. It was a great party! I came downstairs from my nap (or the nap I was supposed to be taking but was too excited to fall asleep for) and the whole living room and kitchen was decorated with green and black and yellow John Deere tractor things. All my very best friends were at the party- my grandparents and Auntie Jill and Uncle Justin and Audrey, Auntie Shelly and Uncle Mike, and my great grandparents too. It was the best birthday party ever! Thanks for all the great gifts everyone!!





 Look at this cake! My Mommy asked me later what the best party about the party was, and I said the CAKE!

Yum yum YUM!!

Green tongue!!



Just trying on my new shades Grandma and Grandpa Radzak got me. Lookin' good, right??



Pucker up for Peter's green kiss!!

My new tractor swing!! Can you believe it?? This is a super cool present! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!


It stopped raining so we ventured outside to check out the creek. I had some work to do with the rake anyway. Its not fun and games all the time you know! I am a hard worker and even need to work on my birthday.

Peter just looking cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment