Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pattison State Park

After the Memorial Day hail storm, which we were calling the Storm of 2012 (until this past week, when we really got the Storm of 2012) Mom, Peter and I made a day trip out to visit my Great Aunt Joannie and Pattison State Park in WI. I got to see the horses at Joannie's house and she let us play on her big ATV, which was definitely the highlight of the trip out there. Also I have also told Mom how I really liked that Auntie Joannie offered us juice boxes too. That was a special treat. After our visit with her, we went to the park where I think I saw the biggest waterfall I have ever seen in my life. We took a really nice hike and had a good time with Mom. Daddy was busy fishing up with Uncle Mike. He brought us home a fish dinner.


Peter says "Bug!".


No comments:

Post a Comment