Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend at Home

Mommy had to work this weekend, so we stayed home for the most part (besides our weekly outing to Menards, my favorite store in the whole world). I had fun playing with Dad and Pete. Don't I look like a little angel here?? He he! Mom knows differently!

Pete says "Somebody come rescue me!"
Peter is having a heart-to-heart with Daddy, basically explaining that he doesn't like being left on the floor in the middle of the living room with a bib over his face.


I am really into stuffed animals now. I put them to sleep, and kiss and cuddle with them, and am constantly offering them to Peter, because he likes them too.

Peter is showing an impressive display of bubbles!

I like tunnels! The other day Dad took me through the tunnels on the freeway up the shore, and it was pretty exciting. On our way back, when we got on the freeway again, I even remembered the tunnels were coming before we got to them. And I pointed out the aerial lift bridge to Dad also. I am very good at naming lots of things outside from the car. I am becoming quite the talker now!
Sleepy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment