Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mega Huge Easter Posting Part1

I know it is more than a week after Easter, so I am sorry it has taken that long to get some pictures up. I hope everyone had a really good Easter. It was a beatiful day! We went down to Grandpa Gerard's house the Friday and Saturday before Easter, and those weren't that beautiful of days. It was cold, wet and windy out, but that didn't stop us from playing outside with my cousins. Pete stayed inside and played with Audrey.

They played very nice together, until...


Peter started attacking Audreys shoulder.


He thinks everything is a toy to be sucked and chewed on.


Then Peter was sad when Mom said "No more chewing on Audrey's arm!"
I tested out a horse saddle Grandma got for Emma. Giddy up couch!
After a busy day on the farm, I was ready to relax next to Grandpa.




Mommy and Daddy forgot Pete's bag at home, so Audrey was nice enough to loan him some of her clothes. Uncle Justin tried to find the least girly clothes she has. These ducky pjs are pretty good!





On Saturday, my cousins came over early and played outside with me all day.


Cousin Jack showed me some tricks on the swing set!


As you know, I really like watering cans. I found this pretty one in the yard.


Giving the kitty a hug!




We had a big fire, and Grandpa and Hannah and Dad tried to make it even bigger by burning some of the grass surrounding the pond. It was too wet though.


Meanwhile, Peter and Audrey were hanging out inside together again. They will be great friends!


Although Audrey is perplexed as to why Peter always has his face in the ground. She's like "It's not THAT hard to keep you face up Peter! Geesh!"





We had an Easter egg hunt too. Peter found this egg!


Eggs for everyone!



Peter got this cute little duck in his Easter basket. I got candy, bubbles and a little doggie. Thanks Easter bunny for coming a day early to Grandpa's house!


Audrey looks so pretty for the Easter celebration.



We couldn't forget to celebrate Hannah's 13th birthday! We had cheesecake and ice cream dessert. I tried to blow out her candle, but she beat me to it.


Grandpa, looking handsome as usual, and me, looking chubby as usual after eating a fantastic meal.


Auntie Linda brought eggs to color. I had lots of fun with that, but then we had to get going back to Duluth.


Hannah and Emma showed me how to make pretty Easter eggs.




No comments:

Post a Comment