Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Clean Sheets

When Mom cleans my sheets, she takes the mattress out of the crib and lets me play on it. It is extra fun because it is out of the ordinary. We turn it into a slide, a trampoline, a tunnel, and a fort! Mom set Pete up in his bumbo chair to watch the action.

It is always fun to try to make Pete laugh. It is getting much easier now- he thinks I am pretty funny, even when I am just standing around!


By the way, I finally got a haircut! It was pretty much torture, and the hair around my ears is still not cut (a week later), but I won't let Mom or Dad get close to me again with a scissors or buzzer to fix it.

Peter hanging out in his exersaucer.

He has lost both his arms down below. I remember when that used to happen to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment