Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Relaxin'

Mommy caught me just relaxing on the couch. My favorite show is Curious George now. And I am finally not obsessed with TV like I was a couple months ago. Before, I would continually go up to the TV and turn it on and get mad when Mom would turn it off, but now I hardly turn it on at all. I am much too busy with my toys and entertaining Peter. See how happy Pete is! He is my happy little brother. He laughs at me a lot! I must be funnier than I think!

Peek!

Since Mom has gone back to work, Dad, Pete and I have dance parties in the evenings. My favorite singer is Lady Gaga. She sings pop music and is super great! I point to the computer and say "Gaga, gaga!" and Dad plays the songs on Youtube. I even know when Dad tricks me and puts on other songs, and will insist on Gaga. Although I am also a fan of Black-eyed-Peas too. I dance on the floor, but Peter gets to dance with Daddy. He loves it too!


No comments:

Post a Comment