Sunday, April 3, 2011

Time With Grandma

This past week our babysitter was on vacation, so Grandma Radzak came up for a few days to watch us when Mom had to work. I had so much fun with her, and miss her now that she has left. She made me play dough, and colored with me, and we blew bubbles and went for walks. Thanks Grandma for coming to babysit! Here Peter is showing off his pretty lashes! Pete escaped from the house and we found him outside, crawling around in the middle of the night. Just kidding! It is just dark because Mom is trying out her new camera in different lighting situations.

I am still showing Peter all the things he can do with the exersaucer.


Just hanging out in Peter's room with Grandma.

We played in Pete's crib for awhile. I like to test the bounciness of his mattress and compare it to mine.


Pete says "Hi there!".


No comments:

Post a Comment