Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday is more like Cloudday

We got up this morning and it was all rainy outside- nothing like yesterday when it was sunny and warm. So we spent the day indoors. First I had to get over my hangover- as you can see, I am a bit groggy. Pete was bright-eyed and ready to eat breakfast.

But then he got sleepy before church and had to take an early morning snooze.

We went to the mall, where I discovered a new kind of staircase that is more like an amusement ride than stairs- the escalators! I got to go up and down them multiple times. We also went to Taco Bell, where I impressed Mom and Dad with how much I could eat! When we got home, it was playtime! Mom's legs served as a fort/tunnel, but it was a little risky being in this spot, especially since Mom just ate Mexican food!

Peter is flying! Super Pete!

No comments:

Post a Comment