Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

This was my first Halloween trick-or-treating! Mom had to go to work though, so that was a bummer. But I had lots of fun with Daddy! I was a bumblebee and my little brother was a pumpkin!


I wish Mom could have hung out with us for the evening, but little brother refuses to come out, so Mom's maternity leave hasn't started yet. Dad took me to my great grandparents house to visit for a bit, then to Mom's friend Linda's house for another quick visit, and then back to the house where we walked around the block for yummy candy. Then I helped Dad give out candy to all the other trick-or-treaters who stopped by. There are lots of kids in our neighborhood. Unfortunately, Mom and Dad haven't been sharing my candy with me. I don't understand how Mom and Dad can eat the candy, but then they tell me it is bad for me to eat. Hmm.. doesn't make sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment