Thursday, November 11, 2010

My New Baby Brother!!

I finally have a baby brother! His name is Peter Nicholas and arrived Tuesday morning at 2:55. Mom and Dad got to the hospital with hardly any time to spare- Peter came within 1.5 hours of arriving. They had to wait for my baby sitter Linda to arrive. She was very speedy to get to the house, but I didn't even get to see her in the morning. Because the baby came so soon, Dad was back at the house by 6 AM to get some sleep and send Linda home. Then Daddy took me in the morning to visit Pete and Mom. Grandma Gerard showed up to watch me throughout the day- thanks Grandma, I had lots of fun with you!
Mom and Pete's picture together right when she got to the hospital room. If Mom only knew the pain she would endure in the next hour, I don't think she would have been smiling too big!
There was no time for an epidural for Mom, so she had little Pete the old fashion way- drug free.
Pete was 9lbs 2.5 oz and 20.5 inches long. Chubby little guy, just like I was!
Daddy holding his boys!
Pete looks a little alien-ish, but still cute!
Saying his prayers before bed- just like I do before my bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment