Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Week 2 with Pete

Here is Peter in his little sleep sac that Mommy's friend Deb made for him. She also made him a beautiful blanket too, kinda like the one she made me when I was born. She is such an excellent knitter- Pete says 'Thanks so much Deb!".

All nice and cuddly warm!

Deb and Gena came over bringing great gifts for Peter. They are so nice. And Deb also let me rummage through her purse, which always is lots of fun for a curious toddler.

Little Pete lounging about.



His hair sure is fluffy!

Just us boys watching some Wheel of Fortune. Dad is teaching me to be as good as he is!

Mom and I are just playing in these photos. I found my Tigger hat and just started running laps. No jumping like Tigger, but I will learn that soon enough! Mom did pretty good for her first week alone with me and Pete. I was extra cuddly this week too- Mom's not sure if it is because of all the cuddling with Peter and I just wanted some of that action too, or because I have new teeth popping out all over my mouth and I am just extra sleepy and sore.

Here I come, sliding around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment