Thursday, November 11, 2010

Welcome Home Peter!

Daddy is so silly thinking he can get a good picture of himself with his boys. Doesn't he know I am a toddler and don't know what it means to sit still???


Grandpa Gerard came up on Thursday to watch me while Mom and Dad got ready to bring Pete home. When they did come home, I tried sharing my fish crackers with Pete, but Grandpa didn't think that was a good idea.





Then I tried to give Pete a high five, which was super cool because Pete's hands were already in the air! I will have to teach him how to give knuckles soon too!




Here I am trying to get Peter to say hi to everbody on the phone. But he was too embarrassed to talk on Dad's old style cell phone. He said he only talks to other babies on his iphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment