Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Brother Pete A Week Old

Well I have made it a week sharing Mom and Dad with my new brother, and I think it is going to be okay. Although Daddy has been home from work, which has been super fun having all that attention, I think even when he does go back, Mom will have plenty of time for me, especially because Pete sleeps all the time. Besides, all I have to do is flash Mom one of these smiles, and she will do anything for me!

Could I get any sweeter???

We have had lots of visitors in the last week. Uncle Mike, Aunt Jill, Uncle Justin and Audrey (8 weeks old) came up to visit last Thursday evening.

Little Pete with his eyes finally open!

But he is never awake for long...





Grandma and Grandpa Radzak came up last weekend and played with me while Mom and Dad finished all their house projects. They brought me a cool race car track! Thanks for the present! I love it!

Pete awake again!


Yesterday we went to Gramma and Papa's house. This is my goofy smile!

And this is Pete at 6:30 this morning, when he should have been going back to sleep for Mama, but instead was wide awake, ready for a photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment