Monday, October 25, 2010

My Pumpkin!

I helped Dad carve our pumpkin the other night. It is huge! We got it from Grandpa Gerards pumpkin patch. I can't wait until Halloween! Daddy is going to take me trick-or-treating!

Yep, it's a pumpkin all right!

But it doesn't taste that great...

I did help, even though it looks like Dads doing all the work.

Oooohhhh! Cool! "Hot, hot!" is what I kept telling Mom and Dad.

Aunt Shelly and Grandma came up on Sunday and Monday. I love having company! Shelly brought a cool air mattress, which was hours of fun for me!



And Grandma brought me some adorable new clothes! I was running out, and Mom said I probably wouldn't make it until Christmas. I can't help that I am just growing so fast!

Me and Aunt Shelly just chillin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment