Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome Home Uncle Jim!

This past weekend we went to visit Uncle Jim and his girlfriend, Lindsay, who traveled from San Diego to visit. We went to my Grandma's grocery store for their annual fall festival, where I enjoyed a yummy hot dog and the petting zoo!


A little hesitant at first, I quickly learned how to feed the animals and had a ton of fun!

Me with my favorite Uncle from CA!

My new best friend Lindsay. I like her a lot Uncle Jimmy, so keep bringing her back for visits!



These friendly goats really liked dandelions and grass. I think they liked little toddler fingers too, but I was pretty quick to pull them away when they got nibbled.

This guy liked me a lot. We became good friends based on a mutual agreement that I was to hurry and pick grass and flowers for him as fast as he could eat them.



Cool shades Dad loaned to me. It was very sunny, but only in the 50s.



Giving Grandpa high tens!

No comments:

Post a Comment