Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fishing with the Fam!

Grandpa took us out for a boat ride on Sunday, and Dad, Lindsay, and Uncle Jim fished off the back. Within the hour, they caught 3 fish! I don't like the fish though, because when Aunt Shelly showed me one in the live well, it tried to escape and jumped and hit me in the face! I recovered though- it was just a little scary, thats all.


I don't like this life preserver. Mom forgot to bring my good one from home though. I don't see anyone else wearing this ridiculous thing- not fair!



Aunt Lindsay and me in the front of the boat catching some falltime rays! It was a beautiful weekend!

Daddy's second catch of the day.



Lindsay caught a Northern Pike too. Good job to Lindsay and Daddy!

Lindsay and Dad with the catches of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment