Friday, September 18, 2009

Getting Older!

Hi guys,
I have been a bit busy enjoying the rest of the summer ( that's what Mom told me to say- really she has just been too lazy and busy to help me with the blog), so I am sorry it has been almost 2 weeks since my last blog. I have changed a lot in just 2 weeks. I am starting to laugh, not just little giggles here and there. Grandpa G. and Grandpa R. made me laugh pretty heartily when I saw them last. That was my first real laugh. But Daddy wins for getting the biggest laugh out of me. He tickled me under the neck and I went crazy. Of course Mom was at work and missed it, but Aunt Shelly got to witness my big laugh. I haven't recreated it for Mom yet, but maybe soon she will hear it. I have also been holding my head up much higher now and pushing off a little with my arms. I am anticipating a rollover soon, but it is a gamble as to who the lucky parent will be to see that.
Some good old fashioned tummy time.



Getting my beauty sleep.

Me and mom hanging out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment