Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Babysitting Fun

This picture isn't the greatest, but it shows off this sweet jumpsuit I'm wearing. Unfortunately in Duluth, this is the kind of clothes I wear in August, typically the hottest month of the summer.



Getting some good old fashioned tummy time. Look how strong I am now! I can hold my head up like this for a long time now! Maybe if my cheeks wern't so big I could hold my head up even longer, but gravity takes its toll, and I have to take breaks and put my big ol' cheeks down.


Here's me in my exersaucer. Obviously I am weirded out by the noisy little balls when I hit them.


Sorry about the lack of blogs the last week. I don't like to admit this, but I do need help from Mom, and she is busy being back at work and taking care of me and cleaning up my messes. I have had lots of fun though with all the babysitters. Mom can get a little boring seeing her all day long, so it is fun to get new faces in here. I have had the most fun with my cousins, Hannah, Emma and Jack. They have come up twice in the last week to play with me. This picture is of Jack playing in my exersaucer. I don't quite think he fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment