Friday, July 10, 2009

Week 6

I had a great week. On Monday I went with Mom to visit a friend from her work. I went for lots of walks, to the grocery store, out shopping at Target and ran all sorts of errands. On Thursday we had a visit from another friend from Mom's work. She brought me the cutest little outfit, I can't wait to wear it. This weekend I am excited to get lots of visitors for my babtism on Sunday.
Deb and me.
Me and my Daddy. I am so proud of my Daddy for working so hard all day so that Mommy can take care of me.

This is me playing in my activity center that my Grandma and Grandpa R got me. I love it! I am finally focusing on the thingys hanging above me and I get excited when I hit them with my hand. I still don't have very good control on where my hands go, so it is super cool when I make contact with something.



My bouncer and swing are enjoyable places for naps.


No comments:

Post a Comment