Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another Fun Filled Weekend

Shelly and Trevor weeded Mommy's garden. It was a jungle before they started- I couldn't even see the veggies! But now it looks great and I can't wait to harvest the yummy veggies. For some reason Mom thought she could handle me AND a garden, but nope, I proved her wrong by completely occupying all her time so far this summer. Thanks Trevor and Shelly!!

I'm getting sleepy....very sleeeeeeeepyyyyyyy.


On Saturday evening we had a campfire. Shelly kept me nice a warm in front of the fire. Here I am trying to see how much of my fist I can fit in my mouth. This activity can keep me busy for hours!

I got to see Dad race the Voyager Marathon this weekend. He did super good! I am so proud of him. I hope I can grow up to be a good runner so I can go out running with Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment