Friday, July 31, 2009

My 10th Week (Holy Cow, I'm Getting Old!)

I look a little goofy here, but thought I would show off my cute outfit that I got from my friends Emily, Dave and Eleanor out in NY. It says Captain Dribble on it, and that is for certain! I am a drooling/dribbling machine now!
This is my new friend Laura. She came to visit all the way from Colorado. We barbecued and went on a long walk. Thanks for coming to meet me Laura!

I am all ready for the wedding that we went to last Saturday. I must say I looked very nice with my khakis and cute shirt that I got from Grandma R.


Dad is washing my hair here. Mom and Dad used to be able to hold me to wash my hair, but since I am rapidly gaining weight, I am just a little too heavy and awkward shaped to be held for long enough periods of time. I don't mind laying on the counter though. I do like getting my hair washed. It makes it shine with a light from within!


Now Mom finds it amusing to put things on my belly and take pictures. I am pretty sure she is taking advantage of my inability to move much. Pretty soon I will be strong enough... then enough of the ridiculous pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment