Monday, July 20, 2009

My 7th Week

Well I am now officially 8 weeks old, but I should probably recap on my 7th week since I got lazy and didn't do much blogging last week. I am getting much more active on my activity center. I can concentrate on objects and follow them with my eyes. I can't grab anything yet: I prefer to keep my hands in tight little fists so they are always ready to go in the mouth at any moment I choose. But I can focus and hit things if I concentrate really hard, or that's what mommy thinks; it may just be total chance that my hand is coming into contact with things.

I like to keep an eye on Mom at all times, you never know what she's up to!


Here's a cute little smile with a little drool added just to spice it up.


The penguin is my favorite toy to look at and touch. It keeps me fascinated for at least 15 minutes at a time.

A big yawn for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment