Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Boo at the Zoo

Last weekend Auntie Shelly came up and we all went to Boo at the Zoo for trick-or-treating! I love candy! Now I have a big bag of candy, and Petey has one too. I can't wait for Halloween to go trick-or-treating again. Unfortunately the animals were not dressed in costumes.

Mom caught a picture of my back side while waiting for the hayride.


Peter was the cutest gorilla I have ever seen.


Auntie Shelly took me on the hayride and gave me candy to enjoy too. Yum!


Look at that cool tractor!!!


After the hayride, the tractor driver said I could sit on his lap for a picture, but I said no. For a whole week after the hayride, I told Mommy how I didn't want to sit on his lap. At least Mom doesn't have to worry too much about me going with strangers!

No comments:

Post a Comment