Monday, October 24, 2011

A Beautiful October

Our friend, Joe, who is 6 months older than Pete, is pretty fun to play with. We took a hike in the woods with him last week and enjoyed the crisp October air. It may look like Joe is about to hit Petey here, but he is just going in for a hug. This guy is the biggest hugger of all babies. And he especially likes hugging Peter, probably because Pete is still smaller than him and can't escape very quickly.



You can see my butt trail going down the hill. Very fun sliding down soft sand, but I bet snow will be more fun!

There's Petey!


This is Mom's friend Petra and her dog too.


Can you find me??


Peter likes playing on my motorcycle. He is good pulling himself up, and today he has been trying to get his leg over to ride it, but just isn't tall enough yet. Pete is looking good in one of Daddy's baby outfits.


Thanks for the apples Grandma and Grandpa Gerard! Pete and I love eating them!


So a couple of things happened for the first time last week. Peter successfully climbed onto the bow window and stood up all on his own, and I climbed out of my crib and fell onto the floor. I was pretty scared of what happened, so I haven't tried it since. I told Mommy I landed on my tummy and that it hurt, but I didn't cry, just whimpered a bit. Pretty soon I will be getting a real big boys bed!


Pete is modeling another piece of Dad's baby wardrobe, but this one actually looks the age. It has the letters, A,B,C on it. It is a little snug on him- Mom didn't keep it on for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment