Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Orange and White Striped Little Man

Daddy had to work late tonight, so after me and Mom went rollerblading this evening, Mom thought it was a good idea for a photo shoot in my new pajamas.

Trying to get the last drops out of Mom's cup.

Booo! There is nothing left, but at least I have a bottle on the way. Yes, I am still drinking from a bottle, but only one in the early morning and one at night. Otherwise I am a big kid and drink the rest of my milk out of a sippy cup during the day. Soon we will be making the full transition to sippy cups only. That will be a sad day, because Mommy doesn't warm the milk up in the cups like she does in the bottles.

Next, we moved on to the pie pans. They can be very noisy!

This is fun!

My 'deer in the headlights' look.

No comments:

Post a Comment