Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Back to the Zoo

Mom and I went to the zoo yesterday and I got charged by a little gosling! We came around the corner of the trail in the stroller, and this family of geese here were on each side of the trail, and one of those little guys came running at me! What a mean little guy! But luckily it backed off once it saw my big muscles.

It was such a beautiful day yesterday! So sunny, so we made plans to go back there today with Landon and Melissa. Unfortunately it has been raining hard non-stop all day today. At least I got one good day with Mommy off of work.



This is fun! I like the nice warm sand! And this time Mom was proud I didn't try to eat too much of it. Instead I have switched to throwing it over my head. Mommy thought she dusted me off just fine, but realized her mistake when she took my shoes off in the living room. What a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment