Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend at Breezy Point Resort

We spent Memorial weekend with my Grandpa and Grandma Gerard and my Grandma's side of the family. My great Uncle Mark and Aunt Kris were so generous and paid for a condo to stay in so we could all be together. I had so much fun swimming (I loved the kiddie pool!) and just relaxing with my relatives. Grandma bought me this adorable puppy hat when Mom and she went out shopping. It will keep me super warm this winter!

Uncle Mike is making me laugh. He knows my ticklish spots!


Grandma's always the best to snuggle with!

Trying to get into mischief. Hmmm... only a few more months and then I might be able to reach the the countertops. Now Mom's going to have to really watch out!
Why am I not getting any juice??

I'm coming to get 'cha!

The stairs there were really neat. I could see people through them as I was going up and down! Peek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment