Monday, June 14, 2010

Look How I've Grown!

Well, it has been over a year now, and I thought I would share with you some pictures to show how much I have grown in only 1 year. Can you ever believe I was this tiny??

6 weeks old

So precious in Mommy and Daddy's hands.
Here is Mom at 3 months.
And me at 3 months! I definitely think we are related!
Here's Dad at 3 months too.
Not many people can sport a comb-over like this one. It's pretty handsome, I know. Fortunately, Mom still didn't cut my hair until 2 months after this picture was taken, so I got to really grow this hair-do to it's full potential.
6 Months old, taken beginning of December 2009.

I am just THAT cute!

Look at my adorable round face! I am turning into such a big boy, Mom misses my big chubby cheeks!
9 Months old!

And 1 year old! Check out those pecks!

No comments:

Post a Comment