Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We headed out today to trick-or-treat. It was the perfect evening to be out, and we had lots of fun!

Showing off my spider legs! I insisted on showing every person who opened the door too. I was pretty proud of my spider costume!

Little Peter looking adorable!

We only hit about 10 houses before I requested to go home. I just really, really needed to get my hands on all this candy I got!

Peter was ready too. He didn't even take time to take his costume off. He just sat down and didn't move for at least 10 minutes.


Halloween makes me happy!

Watch out for that stinger!
 
Do you recognize this bumble bee?? I was almost 1.5 years old when I wore this costume, and looked just as cute!

And Peter was stuck in a pumpkin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment