Thursday, July 14, 2011

Celebrating July 4th

Our family friends, the O'Briens, came up for July 4th weekend. We had a lot of fun, but I had to have a lesson in sharing. It isn't too often that little people come to my house and want to play with my stuff. Usually we are the ones going to other's to play. But I made it through the weekend without too many dramatic scenes, and at the end was sad to see Olivia and Sulivan go.



We checked out Canal Park, and hiked over the lift bridge. Luckily we made it to the other side before it went up.




Peter had fun playing with the rocks on the beach. But it was pretty hot so we couldn't stay long. But it made the ice cream cone we got taste so much better!



We also took them to the zoo! Although all of us 4 kids were a little on the sleepy side, so we didn't enjoy it to the full extent. Next time our parents better not take us before nap time, and on a super hot day!


Sara brought Pete some hand-me-downs. He is a little snowman!


Peter and Sullivan played very nicely together. Sully is 1.5 years old.


We enjoyed a campfire with smores!


Olivia and I had an apple in our camp chairs. Tasty!




Sara, with her 2 kids, and expecting another! Congratulations Sara!!!


My new fun spot in the yard- the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment