Thursday, July 21, 2011

All About Pete

Peter has been increasingly more fun lately, thanks to his newly found ability to crawl. I like it when he chases me, even though he is still slow. For example, today, I was able to run around the pool table downstairs about 15 times to Peter's one lap around. It is still lots of fun though!

It has been very hot up here in Duluth (yes, it gets hot up here even!) and Peter has taken an interest in the cooling effects of the fan.

He is getting so big he can even ride my car now! This is another thing I like to be chased around by. Mom holds Pete and they chase me through the kitchen and living room. As you can tell, I LOVE to be chased!!

Pete wants the toy Grandma Radzak is dangling in front of him.



Almost got it Pete!


Hurray! You got it Petey!! Now quick, put it in your mouth, like you do with everything!


It has been so hot that Mom and Peter have resorted to sleep in the basement where it is nice and cool still. Here is Pete's set up. He is becoming a sideways sleeper in his crib, but so am I sometimes.


Peter is enjoying swimming in our pool. We brought out all our bath toys to make it extra fun. I think I am either in the sandbox or climbing a ladder when this shot was taken. Daddy had been working on the house and lucky for me he leaves the ladders up so I can practice my climbing skills. I am not afraid of heights at all!




A great night's slumber for my little brother.


Mom found Peter like this one night, with his foot hanging out of the crib.


Peter is a big boy now, so he gets to sit in the high chair. I am an even bigger boy, so my new spot is one of the adult chairs. That is super neat; I am just like Mommy and Daddy when we eat.


Too hot for clothes, and diapers!


Big boys have big feet! Although Mommy still calls Pete her baby.


How does that grass taste Peter??


Peter has fun in the swing- you can tell by the size of that drool dangling from his chin!



So long for now! We are going up north this weekend to stay on a houseboat with the Gerards. I will let you all know how it went next week. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment