Monday, July 18, 2011

To the Beach!

A couple weeks ago we went to Grandpa Radzaks house to go swimming. I had so much fun. Pete even loved the water too! We were both swimming for a long time, and I even went underwater twice! Auntie Shelly came and played for the day too. Then Mom left me with Grandma Gerard for that Friday and Saturday night since she had to go back up to work. I got to play with my cousins and help Grandpa out around the farm. Thanks for letting us sleepover Grandma and Grandpa. Let's do it again!


Stopping to smell the flowers!

How pretty!

I was so happy to see Grandma when she got off work!

Taking a break in the air conditioned house. I wish our house had AC right now. It is 80 degrees in here as I type this blog. Yikes! I am going to have to do some swimming in my pool later!

No comments:

Post a Comment