Thursday, June 30, 2011

Weekend of Fishing

We went up to International Falls this past weekend to fish and celebrate Uncle Mike's birthday.

Pete was happy on the boat under the umbrella Grandma brought.


I was a pretty great fisherman. I didn't complain too much, and played with my toy cars for the most part.

Uncle Mike went fast! I liked that the best!

We fried up the 3 Northern Pikes we caught that morning. Yum! I like fish!


While Uncle Mike cooked the fish, I was busy tanning my cheeks!

I was too busy to take time to put a swim suit on. Plus I didn't want any tan lines.

I went in all the way up to my arm pits, and then Mom couldn't go any further since she had shorts on. I would have kept walking if Mom hadn't stopped me! I didn't seem too affected by the cold water.


The pretty sunset.

Our last time on the boat before leaving for home. No fish this time.

Grandma got me this great cap that says "Im a Keeper". Mom says 'True to that'!

No comments:

Post a Comment