Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cuddlin' With Pete

I know I haven't posted anything in a while. Sorry! So there are some older pictures coming up, but only by a few weeks. We are wearing short sleeves here, because it used to get into the 60's at the beginning of June. However, the last 2 and a half weeks it has hardly made it into the 50s!! But the weather is supposed to make a change for the better here, so 'Sandbox, here I come!'.


Since we have been stuck inside for days, I have been getting pretty good with wrestling with my little brother. I still don't completely understand the concept of "Gentle with Pete" when Mom and Dad say it , but I am getting a little better. I like to give him hugs and kisses, without prompting from Mom and Dad even. Pete and I are going to be best friends!


This was taken a few weeks ago when it was shorts weather. Petey says "Thanks for the great outfit Emily and Eleanor!"

No comments:

Post a Comment