Friday, May 13, 2011

A Week In May

I'm such a good toolman! I fixed Pete's exersaucer, and no, it wasn't broken, but that didn't stop me from hammering it.


I love my tools! I am still a bit obsessed, maybe not as much as before, but I love playing with them. I especially love playing with REAL tools, Dad's tools! That is when things get really fun!


Peter, posing for his 6 month pictures for Mom. We both went to the doctor's for our check-ups. It turns out I am still a giant, but Pete is in the 50th percentile for weight and height. That is good, then I will always be bigger than my little brother... maybe.




Uncle Mike visited last week and read us some bedtime stories. Pete had to interrupt and tell me something important here.


What is more fun than riding on my brother's back?? Giddy up Petey!

No comments:

Post a Comment