Friday, July 30, 2010

The Pirate Ships are Back!

Mom and I went down to the rose gardens to watch the pirate ships come in to the harbor to start the Tall Ships Annual Festival. There were 9 ships that came in, but of course I was too busy napping and only caught the entrance of the very last ship. But that is ok, because it was still super cool to watch AND I got a good nap in too. The ship was even shooting off their canons!


Zoomed in. Pretty neat huh?



I was way more interested in throwing rocks into the lake than watching the ships. And I got to laugh because when Mom picked me up to dip me in the water, she dipped a little too far and got the back her jean skirt all wet, so it looked like she peed her pants.



Zoomed in, you can see the ship entering under the lift bridge. Maybe on Tuesday we can actually make it down for the departure of all the boats, if it works out with my napping schedule. I have learned from Mommy how important naps are. She is always excited for me to nap so she can too- should I be offended about that?? Does she not want to play with me 100% of the day?? Hmm.. I am so fun to be with, it couldn't be that!

No comments:

Post a Comment