Thursday, August 5, 2010

Updates!

Well I am a little over 14 months old now, and I thought I better write down some things because I know Mommy will forget them when I get older. So just wanted to let you know by 14 months old, I could say Dog, Truck, Mama, and Daddy. Some of you may not be totally impressed, but you guys try coming out of a womb and learning to talk in one year, it is kinda hard! So Mom is loving it when I do say those words. And she is pretty sure there are other things I know to say, she just can't understand me all too well yet. I am also a very good eater now, once I got past my 1 year teething stage. And a good sleeper. About 11 hours each night and at least 2 hours of napping each day, although today I am on a roll and am up to 4 hours now.

Me and my Grandpa playing last weekend.

A diaper change that went bad. Mom handed me the container of fish crackers because I need to be preoccupied when diaper changing is going on, but I pulled the lid off and made a mess! At least Mom had her hands full so I got to eat all the fish crackers I could handle!
Here fishy fishy fishy! In my mouth you go! Yum yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment