Saturday, July 21, 2012

Weekend With the O'Briens

Our friends Sara and Jon and their kids came up to visit us last weekend. It was so much fun. I told Mom that Olivia is my new best friend! We got to use our new pool. It was very refreshing, especially because we just filled it, so it was super cold, and it was super hot out, a very good combination. Even Mom and Dad got in because it was so hot. 


Little baby Isla played in the grass. She is sooooo cute and little, I told Mom.

 Peter says "NO!" to the sprinkler in the pool.

My first sparkler! I held it but was not too interested in it. Maybe next year.

Sara gets Pete to smile by tickling his big cheeks.

Baby Isla likes our toys! This was Pete and my favorite toy when we were 6 months old too.

Peter checks out the view at Enger tower.

Peter tries to catch up with all of us heading to the Liberty Bell.

Climbing the tower. Thanks so much for coming to visit O'Briens!

No comments:

Post a Comment