Sunday, July 22, 2012

Beachtime, Again!

We had another great day on the beach at Coon Lake. We went there last Monday and Tuesday. We also went to the Hoekman's house to play with all my cousins. Auntie Linda gave me all the chocolate milk I could handle! Thanks Auntie Linda!

Pete drives the boat with Grandpa.

Me and my Auntie Shelly. I love Shelly!

I am getting very good at swimming. I can do the back float and go under water now.

Peter makes everyone laugh by pouring water over his own head!

He appears confused though because he meant to pour it over Auntie Shellys.

This is gross yet fun!

Peter gets messy playing in the sand.

I impress Mom by my climbing skills.

Peter is ready to go!

After a delicious dinner, Grandma treated us to dessert, straight from the can!

Yum!

We have a relaxing evening and then we headed back up north to see Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment