Saturday, November 5, 2011

Trick or Treating

Halloween was so much fun this year! Daddy helped me put my costume on, and then we all went out trick or treating. I got a full bucketful of candy!



Petey was crawling around being a gorilla. He was pretty silly!


It was a very nice night for being outside. We had perfect costumes to keep us warm. I went up to everyones house and said "Trick or Treat" and "Thank you!"


Petey came along for the ride. He had fun watching all the kids and didn't fuss a single bit. He even got a couple suckers from some houses.



Looking at all my treasures when we got back home.


I think the suckers are my favorite. Peteys too!


Afterwards, we played with my new tractor Grandpa Gerard got me. I used the trailor for hauling Mommy's slippers around.



No comments:

Post a Comment