Wednesday, November 30, 2011

End of November Catch Up

I haven't blogged for awhile, but a couple of weeks ago I put these pictures on and never got around to posting them. So they are a little old, but Pete and I haven't changed too much since then, so I think I can still post them.
Uncle Mike shows off his tremendous strength, and I mean that, because I weigh a lot!
Petey, with his walker. We got rid of it now. He doesn't need that anymore. Peter's a walking pro now!




Petey is loving getting pulled by Aunt Shelly.


Our first snow, I was out shoveling. Now we have very little snow, and after today being 42 degrees, even less. I still have hopes of a white Christmas though.


Peter playing with one of our many tractors. This is a good one though, because he can pick it up by the handle and carry it around. He has become quite the transporter now that he can walk. Mom is finding stuff all over the place now!


Peter is testing out his new hat. Test for cuteness passed!




Endless fun with big boxes!


I turned this box into a big sleeping pad. Very comfy!



Petey, you have milk on your chin. Again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment