Sunday, November 20, 2011

Peter's First Birthday Party

We had a birthday party for Peter at Grandma Gerard's house. I helped Peter open his presents. He got so many nice presents!

When Daddy told Petey to go hug everyone, I got up and did it for him! I was very happy with Pete's new presents too!


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Radzak for this neat ball popper! We play with it everyday!


Jack was even playing with it- you can never be too old for fun toys!


I had to take a breather from all the action and laid down beside Emma in the bedroom. We had a little chat, and after a minute, I was good to go again.


Aunty Linda and the rest of the Hoekman gang gave Petey a tractor! One can never have too many tractors! Now he has his own to play with so he doesn't take mine anymore.


Time for the cake! We sang happy birthday and that made me really excited! Then I helped Peter blow out his candle.


Somehow while eating this yummy chocolate covered cupcake, I developed a sweet frosting mustache.

Just giving Peter a reassuring pat.

Peter started very cautiously eating the cupcake, with one finger only. But it soon turned into whole fisted cake going into his mouth, and all over his body. He was pretty serious throughout the whole thing until the end, when Grandma Radzak was acting silly to get him smiling.


Mom rushed him off for a quick bath. Thanks everyone for the gifts and coming to the party! I had a lot of fun and I know Petey did too, despite his icky cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment