Thursday, August 11, 2011

To the Zoo Again!

We went to the zoo today and saw lots of animals. We got to travel in style in these new strollers. The zoo finally upgraded from their 30 year old squeaky, rickety strollers to these double wide ones- so now Peter and I can ride together.
I love the farm animals. It is my favorite part, except for when I see a tractor or golf cart at the zoo, then that is my favorite part.



I am a fast runner, but Mom caught up with me as I jumped in and tried to drive this tractor away.

Done with the zoo, now off to the playground!

My favorite playground is right outside the zoo, but it was swamped with water, which was devastating to me, because my digger that I always play in was in a middle of a huge puddle. After Mom consoled me, we went to a different playground and had a good time there. Until I said it was too hot, and wanted to go home for lunch.



Peter has fun in the swing.

And I have fun pushing my cars around in the dirt.

Mommy asked if we should leave Peter there, and I said "NO!"


No comments:

Post a Comment