Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas at the Gerards

I had so much fun opening presents and eating and celebrating Christmas at Grandpa Gerard's house, but I had to take a time out from all the excitement to just relax.

Peter was able to chill out right in the middle of all the action.

Daddy tries on my new construction hat from Uncle Justin and Aunt Jill. It looks way cuter on me!

Right before present opening, Peter is just hanging out with the girls.

A hammer and nail set from Grandma and Grandpa. They know I am obsessed with tools right now! I love it!

Tackling Jack!
It's an intense staring contest between Jack and Pete! Peter is trying to win by distracting Jack with baby spit up.

Hmm.. I know that is Aunt Jill and Peter, but not sure about Punky. It looks like he just came back from outer space or somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment