Monday, December 13, 2010

Shower of Presents for Auntie Shelly!

Last weekend Mom had over all her aunties for Shelly's bridal shower. I made a brief appearance to eat and to impress the ladies with my cuteness. Then I was off to bed for my nap.

Peter was awake for a bit of the time too. But I was way more fun to watch. Peter just burps and makes gurgling sounds. Not too impressive if you ask me. He does have the whole "baby" thing going for him though, which the women really seemed to like.

I was a bit confused when I found my high chair in the corner.

Beautiful Aunt Shelly. Only a month away 'til her wedding day!

Great Grandpa came over to pick up Great Grandma. I was so happy to see him! He is one of my favorite people in the whole world!

Like our hats?? We are looking pretty cool!


This was a fun game Grandma was playing with me. She was up for the whole weekend. I wish I could see her more!

No comments:

Post a Comment