Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Holidays are Here!

Last weekend we went to Aunt Linda's house to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas with Grandma's side of the family. It was so much fun to play with my cousins and my second cousins who are toddlers just like me. I would like to say I enjoyed opening presents, but Mom and Dad put me down for a nap at that time because I was in a grumpy mood. It is hard to go a full day and stay happy, I don't know how you guys do it!

Pete got a stuffed Ernie for a present. He was so excited, it put him to sleep!

I don't know what it is about hats, but they make me want to run around the living room and kitchen.

Putting a hat on Pete does not have the same effect though.

Dad's cousin Shannon and her husband Jason came over last week to meet Pete. They even brought me a Christmas present- crayons for the bathtub!
We have enough snow to go sledding now. It is a lot of fun, until my mittens fall off or Dad lets me go down the hill by myself and I get white-washed. Thanks a lot Dad. Keep in mind that I am only one and a half years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment