Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving a Week Late!

We celebrated Thanksgiving in a couple different places. On Thanksgiving day, we went to my great grandparent's house and had a totally awesome, delicious feast. Great Grandma is such a good cook! Shelly took me for a chair ride to top the evening off.

Then on Saturday, we celebrated with Daddy's family at Grandpa Gerard's house. It was so much fun with everyone there. The meal was super good too, although I was too distracted by all the fun things to do to eat much.


Our friend Buffalo came from New York to visit and meet Pete. He came to visit me when I was about Pete's age too!

Yeeeeha!




My pretty cousins, Hannah and Emma.
Pretty little Audrey and Pete pretty much slept the whole time. They will be a lot more fun in a year.

The little babies hanging out together.

Who's got the bigger foot?
P.S. Happy Birthday to Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment